Saturday, January 9, 2010

Trash Talkin', Texas Pride, & An Expanding Vocabulary

Todays' History Lesson

Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood - I was surprised to learn about this woman.  I was truly blown away by some of the statements she made about the human race in general.  Sure, we are all guilty of thinking we are better than others at times but old Margaret took her beliefs to an extreme.  I was in awe of, what I would call, her twisted mindset.  If you'd like to learn more about Ms. Sanger click here.

Today's Big Theme

Like I said in my previous post the majority of my friends live in Dallas or have at some point.  There is all kind of talk about the Cowboys' first playoff game.  There are doubters that are worried about the one and done of the past.  But then there are those hard core Kool-aid drinking fans that are trash talking it up!  The only way I truly care about the outcome of this game is what my husband's mood will be tomorrow. :oP

Today's Fan Page

The most popular fan page among my friends today was I bet Texas can get 1 million fans before any other state They are more than half way there with 551,015  I'm not really sure if that is great though as I do have somewhat of a life and I wasn't about to check our other 49 states.

Today's Word of The Day

I admit today wasn't the most interesting day on Facebook.  But the word of the day had to be the bestest! On the comments on a quiz about the Health Care Debate I saw someone refer to the current legislature and administration as a bunch of ASSCLOWNS!  LOL This will now be one of my new favorite words. See I'm expanding my vocabulary, Facebook is educational.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

1 comment:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...