Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sad Dems, Silly Drama, and Sexy Dames

Today's Top News

Look's like Scott Brown, candidate for the U.S. Senate seat in Massachusetts is ahead and I've heard that some pundits are calling it for him. It's shocking to see a true blue state vote red especially after President Obama just went there to push the vote.  It's always interesting to see the pendulum swing.  

Today's Drama

I think everyone should be wary of what they post to their wall.  It's all "out there" even if it seems private.  Today someone I know was talking smack about their employer which isn't smart or professional. It's all been deleted thank goodness.  But I saw it and who know who else did... we'll have to see how that one unfolds. They say don't drink and drive and I'd like to add don't get pissed and post, both of those are great advice kids!


Today's Quote of The Day

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe.






What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...