Friday, January 22, 2010

I had a great title for this but it sounded too bad!

Today's News

We talked about the terrible rain and flooding out in California yesterday.  Today even in bad times something can come along and warm a person's heart.  Here is a great video of a dog being rescued today.





Today's Best Status

 "Friday night at CiCi's Pizza is natural birth control..."

I thought that was excellent but at times it's also moved me to thinking about joining Weight Watchers as well.

Today's Friend Request

I was thinking the other day that I should get more friends... more friends = more material right?  Well, some guy sent me a friend request.  I went to check out his profile see if I wanted to add him... ahh big old hell no there.  Guys, guys, guys, here is some free advice.  You aren't going to get woman by posting on your profile that you are a fun, lovable, open minded, really horny kinda guy.  C'mon do you really want to be rejected or are you hoping for some chick to say WOW! you know I have been searching all my life for a  fun, lovable, open minded, really horny kinda guy. 

What did you learn on Facebook today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...