Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Purple Turned Blue

Today's News Story

The Colts and the Saints are going to the Superbowl.  Tons of people on my Facebook were for the Saints but I was good and, remembering what my mother told me, didn't post anything rude at all.

I'm only half happy about that because I really wanted my "old man" Favre to go!  I'm happy that Peyton and Colts are going though.  That is who I'll be going for! My husband had asked what I would do if it had been the Vikings and the Colts and I told him I could watch the game in peace knowing someone I like would win! Now I have to fully commit to one side.

Today's Status

*WARNING* You will probably not find this funny if you are a Democrat.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK 1. Open a new file in your computer. 2. Name it 'Barack Obama'. 3. Send it to the Recycle Bin. 4. Empty the Recycle Bin. 5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?' 6. Firmly Click 'Yes.' 7. Feel better? GOOD! - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy...



I admit today's post is short and not so sweet... I have to go pout about Brett some more!  Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up with a better attitude.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...