Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grilling Weiners, Underroos, and Jets

Today's Top News

'Terrorism' Exists Only in Your Mind - Great story addressing what we've all been thinking about the underwear bomber.  Not just that it could have been awful and devastating but the other part about being crazy enough to blow yourself and other people up but omg being crazy enough to put that stuff in your undies.  I mean really if the guy had been successful did they tell him his package would be safe when he got to the other side? Otherwise he wouldn't have had much use for the virgins.

Today's Odd Event

Apparently today was the day for posting about one's underwear.  I found out my friends have a plethora of colors, stripes, polka dots, plaids and some don't have any at all.  I just don't know if I needed to know all of that. I admit though that some brought more pleasant visuals than others.

Fan Page of The Day

The most popular fan page of the day was God still loves me, even if I don't forward those text messages

Video of The Day




What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...