Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mississippi is Easier to Spell

Today's Top News

There was just no big news going around on Facebook today. Perhaps I should have waited until later tonight to see if anyone would get drunk and post something ridiculous.

To tell you how slow it was, it was pretty much talk of football and some about the senate race between Brown and Coakley in Massachusetts (Did I spell Massachusetts right? Maybe I should ask Martha Coakley.) What can I say I just can't always count on my friends to be entertaining and informative.

Today's Video

I've warned you before most of my peeps are in Texas so here is the video going around today.



I'm whispering now when I tell you that I'm going to be secretly cheering for the Vikings. 

Today's Best Status

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't cut your hair while on meds.

That one was not on my list of what my mom told me to never do but I guess I'll add it. I am curious yet afraid to ask if she cut her own hair or went somewhere and made some wild and crazy request.  I may never know.


What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...