Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not Much!

Not much is what I learned today! This post will be rather short and sweet.  I didn't have much Facebook time today.  It does happen not too often but it happens. 


Today's Top News

I don't have a link or a story for it but there is an eerie silent mourning among my friends as the Cowboys lost to the Vikings.  Now tomorrow people will be posting the typical 'I hate Monday' posts.  This always happens after a Cowboys loss around here.  A phenomenon that my husband refers to as Black Monday.  Then slowly and surely they will come out of it and start with the 'they are still my team' and talking about next year and their road to the Super Bowl. I'm sure Charger fans are feeling the same way as well.

BTW, does anyone that reads this think it's wildly silly that they are having the Pro Bowl before the Super Bowl?

Today's Great Status 

Ya know,the word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'

I thought that one was great. :o)

What did you learn on Facebook today?



1 comment:

  1. Well, a loss is always a sad feeling and regret. But we often come over it in a few days and are back to support the Team and the sport...
    Loved your Status. So this is what "Politics" actually means....lol

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...