Friday, January 15, 2010

Fur, Fees, and Feet PJ's

Today's Top News

The fur was flyng today after last nights Texas gubernatorial debate with Debra Medina, Kay Baily Hutchinson, and Rick Perry. Had the debate not been virtual I would have been hiding under my desk. I've heard it said before that politics was a bloodsport.  I'm proud though that while my friends are strong in their beliefs that they are keeping it a clean fight, no name calling... well so far anyway!

I like that my kids call it a Goober debate!

Today's Really?

Soap Box Time - I saw that someone posted on their status a rant, slamming the banks because of processing fees on credit card charges for Haiti. I have to say that while I think the banks could give a discount. It's their business, they have rent, electric bills, office supplies (which some employees use at work and home! LOL) and employees, etc. So, when the people that beATCH that other people (the banks in this case) should give up their money they need to give up theirs first. I guess they think working for free is ok. I don't think anyone should be forced into a charitable act.

Today's Fan Page

Ok this one is right up my alley and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I stay in my pajamas until I absolutely HAVE to get dressed. I personally have more pajama pants than pants to wear in public. It's an extensive wardrobe of plaids, cartoon characters, and just plain cute.  I just don't know how June Cleaver ever got anything done in those heels and pearls.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...