Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Global Warming Leads to Nudity

Today's Top News

As most of you have probably heard, Tipper and Al Gore are getting divorced after 40 years of marriage.  It does leave me wondering who will get the new place in California that is sure to be underwater within years with the Earth's temperature rising and all. With that said, one might think that global warming might have something to do with their breakup. I mean, you know, when it gets hotter, tempers get short.  Or maybe the heat caused Al to walk around in his underwear, or worse, in nothing at all, and Tipper became repulsed.  But nnnooo, that's not it at all. According to CBS News, it's George W. Bush's fault!   No, really, you can read all about it here.

And yes you are welcome for the Al Gore visual. :oP

Today's Interesting Status

"It’s called the 'grey fallacy.' One person says 'black,' another says 'white,' and people assume the truth is somewhere in the middle. But this is sloppy, lazy thinking. Just because someone takes a position that is diametrically opposed to the truth does not skew the truth in his direction. The truth is still the truth."

You can ponder on that one awhile!

Today's Fan Page

Because I'm such a caring mom I suggested this page to my children.  With over 150k fans I see that I'm not the only "mean mom" out there.   

i eat ramen noodles when my mom wont feed me

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...