Saturday, June 12, 2010

Puppy Love or Doggie Style?

Today's Top News

It seems that the NAACP thinks Hallmark has a racist card out there.  *raising an eyebrow* I had no idea that there were three K's at the end of HallmarKKK.  There are times when there should be true outrage and others when things are just outrageous.  The card says something about black holes and this offended some black women so Hallmark has pulled the card.  You can read all about it here.


Today's New Time Waster

One of my friend's posted about how she needed help for her seven year old, on some game, to unlock his pet.  She said it would take seven friends to help or that she feared he'd sneak her credit card to unlock the darn thing.  My first thought was that if one of my kids took a credit card without my permission they'd sooner want to live through Revelations than the wrath that would come from their mom!

Being the nice person I am though, I clicked it and found, Happy Pets.  It's some weird game where you get pets.  I had to feed them and scoop the litter box, now that was fun!  Then my pets grew and it was time to have some puppies!  Oh yeah, I get a screen asking me to give my pets some "love potion" and when I did a huge heart covered them up and some funky "love music" came on so my pets could get it on in private while I waited. 

I did a this screen capture. 


I'm surprised that the animal activists haven't gotten onto this game yet.  Is this responsible breading?  Didn't Bob Barker want us to spay and neuter our pets? 

Today's History Lesson

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - President Ronald Reagan - 23 years ago today


What did you learn on Facebook today?

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, was it really that long ago?! I was on the other side of that wall at the time...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...