Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mittens for Devils

Today's Top News

Would you believe me if I told you that people in hell are on the internet right now ordering coats, hats and mittens!?  That's the first visual that popped in my head after seeing and hearing Keith Olbermann and Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews compare Obama to Jimmy Carter and said things like, "I don't sense executive command."

I was full well expecting Rod Serling to jump out at any moment to tell me that I was in the Twilight Zone.




While I'm sure the people in hell are excited I'm sure the freeze won't last long.

Today's This Takes The Cake

I saw this cake posted and while I admire the craftsmanship I do wonder who ordered it?


Today's Great Quote

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...