Saturday, June 19, 2010

Animals, All of Them!

Today's Top News

I found out today that Hayward from BP went to some yaught race thing and Obama went to play golf.  If you ask me they both should be shampooing a pelican or something.  That other dude might have said "small people" with words but Hayward and Obama scream it with their actions.


Today's Fun Photo
















My son would be mad at me for posting this... he'd think it was insulting the hyena.

Today's Great Status

watching and laughing at the kids trying to catch the pigs...

Now that's country! Poor Wilber.

What did you learn on Facebook?



* I'll be on vacation for a week so, I don't know if I'll be around here or not but I'll see you next week for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...