Monday, February 15, 2010

Statues, Time Wasters, and Punctuation

Today's Top News

I found out today about Indonesia having a statue of Obama as a child. You can read all about it here.

Today's Great Status

warns you that reading this status may result in having wasted several seconds reading this status for nothing.

Today's Fan Page

I have found the perfect fan page for my mother.  She calls me all the time to tell me about all the mistakes on my blog.  The woman is so obsessed with grammar and punctuation, that she took her a newsletter she received from the company that she worked for marked it up with a red pen, and sent it back to themI'm sure a phone call will be coming after she reads this post as well.  Hi mom!


If people like me drive you crazy with their lackadaisical attitude when it comes to grammar and punctuation this fan page is for you,  'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

My New Idea

I think that we should start one of those chain status deals and I have an idea for it to see how far we can get it around Facebook.  I'll announce it when we have 100 fans on our page so join up by clicking the Facebook widget on the sidebar and becoming a fan.


What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...