Monday, February 22, 2010

All Heart, Jungle Love, and BFF Stuff

Today's New Story

It seems that Dick Cheney is in the hospital with chest pains.  I read that he has already had four heart attacks and a triple bypass.  Proof I guess that the man has a heart although the majority of people feel otherwise  To show heart here, a prayer for him and his family.

On a local note it's suppose to snow here again in Dallas... a rare event indeed.  So, like a week and a half ago all my local friends are talking snow, snow, snow.   

Today's New Time Waster

It seems there is a new, well new to me, game that my friends are playing called Jungle Extreme.  I guess it's like Farmville jungle style.  I understand that it's fun to play games.  I even admit to having my own farm on Farmtown.  I don't play it much but when I do, I don't post everything I do on the farm to my wall.  Posting these things on your wall let's your friends know that you have no life.  I personally like to keep up appearances on Facebook as if I have more important things to do.

Today's Great Status

To prove while I'm sarcastic, a.k.a. smart ass, I do have a heart.  I thought this was a great message.

Always give a friend a safe place to cry and never be the reason they need to.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...