Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have to hand it to Sarah Palin

Today's Top News

Sarah Palin has started a trend after writing notes on her hand.  A good number of my friends now have profile pictures of their hand with varying notes on it.  Even White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs had to get in on the action by showing off notes he had written on his hand during today's press briefing.  The words on his hand included Hope and Change... I guess those two haven't been checked off the list yet.


Today's New Facebook Look B*tch

Most people just really don't like change (which just shocks the hell out of me that Obama got voted in on that word, onto the real post now) until people get use to the new look of Facebook again, we can just expect a fair amount of bitching.  So, today the big one was somebody had a hard time locating their Farmville gifts.. now we've talked about how this farming thing is addictive and I'm sure it was very upsetting to this person.  :o)


Today's Sweet Love

It's almost Valentine's day and there is love in the air on Facebook. One of my friends wrote all mushy, mushy about how her husband was the best in the world.  The only thing I could think is... sure until tomorrow when he pisses you off.  I know I'm such a romantic.

 What did you learn on Facebook today?

1 comment:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...