Friday, February 12, 2010

Ramenaire, Cherubs and a Celebrity Goat

Today's Top News

I learned about this guy that was just so miserable being a millionaire that he was getting rid of all his things and money to feel better.  Now I've never been a millionaire so I'm not so sure about how I would feel about that but I know it's not very pleasant to not have any money either in fact it just plain sucks.  I've been through times in my life, and I'm sure many others have too, that I like to call the "Ramen Era" I guess at that point I was a ramenaire.

What truly made me curious about this article is that it only mentioned his wife one time and it didn't mention how she felt about giving all the money away.  Did she take her half and leave or is she all in on this?

Today's Great Status

...thinks Valentines Day is a little scary...I mean come on... some fat toddler with wings chasing you with a weapon?? That's some scary "Chuckie" stuff!!

Hmm, I never really thought about it like that.

Today's Fan Page

Vote Goat! Can this Goat get more fans than Barack Obama?  This fan page is closing in on one million fans so I'll be keeping an eye on this one. *Update I just check the fan page and it only has 125k I guess my friend was wrong. 

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...