Monday, February 8, 2010

Palm Readings Now the Media is Psychic

Today's Top News

Well it seems today that in the news there are a big brew ha ha about Palin having notes written on her hand.  The media acted as if she had been cheating on her SAT's or something but the average Joes around Facebook are laughing at the media and how they could even compare that to a teleprompter.  One of my friends posted this picture, if anyone wants to do a palm reading. Palm reading... LOL LOL LOL

I personally write notes on my hand all the time.  I've always thought that if I lost my hand whatever was written on it would be the least of my worries!

Today's Great Message

No I don't always have to be snarky. hehe  I thought this was a great message, really... 

What you do for others you are doing for yourself. That can work both ways so be sure what you are doing for others is kind, loving, forgiving, supporting. Another way to say it would be What you put out comes back to you double! http://www.whereheavenandearthmeet.com

Today's Sad Goodbye

For the first time since I've been on Facebook I had to learn how to ax a friend off my list.  Lots of my friends talk politics and I think it's pretty informative but this lady, if I should call her a lady, has some really obnoxious things to say that are way out of line.  I'm not for being all PC but I'm definitely for not acting like a total crazy person.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

P.S. My spell check is not working and I can hardly spell my own name so please forgive me. In other words don't get all snarky with the "spell check use it" comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...