Thursday, February 4, 2010

Corps, Corpse, Tomayto, Tamahto

Let me start off by saying that I'm so so happy to have the internet again!  That was a rough couple of days and as crazy as it sounds I was thinking about a disaster and what if we all didn't have internet. (insert doom and gloom scary music here!)  What would we do without it?  I know it's very painful to think about. :oP

Next time I go on vacation I'm finding out where this place is!



Today's Top News

According to President Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast we have a 'corpse' man in the Navy.  I would say he pronounced corps wrong but who am I to say? I went to community college and he went to Harvard.  Here's the video.



I also learned today that my state senator is for increasing the tax on fuel by ten cents a gallon and since I'm against using profanity on my blog I won't say anymore on that subject.

Today's Well That's Interesting

People have started posting on their profile It's Doppelganger week. Please change your profile picture to someone famous (actor, musician, athlete, etc) you have been told you look like. Then re-post this message.  Sadly, I didn't participate in this because I have never been told I look like anyone.

Today's Great Quote

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...