Today's Top News
I learned today that the counter terrorism guys are saying that we are possibly going to get our butt kicked for us offing Osama. They think they will target places like the malls and stuff like that, they called them soft targets. I had several thoughts on this.
1. If something happens this would not be good for Obama's poll numbers especially after he was all peacockin' it up, saying he gave the order to kill Osama.
2. If the government puts a bunch of guards with like M-16's in the malls and they are doing the whole TSA thing just so you can go in and buy some shizit, sales are going to hit rock bottom.
3. If a mall does get attacked, online retailers are going to bonus, however, this would not be a good thing for the jobs numbers. Our country would begin to look like a military state. Would that make us land of the watched and home of the felt up?
4. The government would have to create a new agency to watch the malls etc. and feel people up at the door so, let me be the first to propose, U.P.R.A.S.S. - United Patrol Regiment Association of Shopping Security.
5. Note to Uncle Sam if you are so flippin' worried about our malls why don't you start watching our borders! And I'm not talking about the book stores!
To read about what the counter terrorism "experts" are saying click here.
Today's Top Picture
Here's a lmao picture of Osama Bin Laden's Facebook status. :)
Today's Top Quote
Don't let failure go to your heart, and don't let success go to your head." Will Smith
What did you learn on Facebook today?