Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Imam vs. Obama, Cupcakes and Other Good Stuff

Today's Top News

So I guess there is some guy called, imam (I think that is "Emom" I don't think it's like ipod) and this guy is super pissed that we killed Osama and he wants revenge! He said, "The western dogs are rejoicing after killing one of our Islamic lions. From Al-Aqsa Mosque, where the future caliphate will originate with the help of God, we say to them – the dogs will not rejoice too much for killing the lions. The dogs will remain dogs and the lion, even if he is dead, will remain a lion."

He went on to talk some more stuff about hanging Obama and Bush Junior. For the full twisted story click here.

Today's Show Off

Ok you know all of you have at least one friend on Facebook that has to be all perfect.  I have lots of them.  Sadly, I know most of them really well so they aren't foolin' me any.  I like how they are all trying to out do themselves though for Teacher Appreciation Week at school.  They are just busy, busy, busy whippin' up cookies and cupcakes!  I, on the other hand, like to give gift cards, they are calorie free and don't make a mess in my kitchen. :)

Today's Great Quote

With all the twisted news about the crazy people wanting to destroy the "Western Dogs" I thought we needed something a bit uplifting, more on the happy side.

Everyday may not be a good day - But there is something good in everyday!  Go find the good.


What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...