Thursday, August 5, 2010

We're Going to The Chapel

Today's Top News

OMG!!! Be sure to call all your friends and tell them a judge out in California turned over the gay marriage ban.  All I can say is that now the hillbillies are you going to see that and wonder why they can't marry their sister or first cousin. It's all about love right? I guess you could just explain to them that she'd have to be eighteen first.  Ok, I know that was bad!

I do wish I understood how this all worked though since the people of California voted on this and it came out a no.  I imagine though that one could say that if we are all created equal under our Constitution than it wouldn't be fair for one group to enjoy the benefit of being legally married (snickering as I type enjoy and marriage in the same sentence) while another group could not. 

Today's Poem

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES, WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree---
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it.
Nope, nope, nope!

Today's Chain Status

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE
REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. (I grew up saying this every morning in
school-it's a shame people take offense.) SEE HOW MANY AMERICANS
WILL REPOST AND NOT CARE ABOUT OFFENDING ANYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...