Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is The News Bugging You?

Today's Top News

I had to do some serious searching to find a piece of news on Facebook that didn't have to do with the mosque.  And then I found this little gem...

"TVNewser has learned the human resources department of TBS Inc. has sent out an email this afternoon alerting staffers of a bed bug problem in their New York City offices at Time Warner Center -- home to CNN, CNNMoney.com and other Time Warner entities". via Media Bistro

Talk about your work bugging you, aye?  Seriously though why CNN, I mean if anyone was bothered at work and was going to get bed bugs you'd think it would have happened in the "that room" above Dave Letterman's set.  I'm just saying...

Today's Quiz

I believe this is the first time I ever posted a quiz although I see them all the time.  Quizzes about everything from what kind of candy are you, what old movie star you are, to how sexy are you.

Today I took the sillybands quiz. I have to say they are the coolest little things and a definite "OMG, I wish I had thought of that!"  At any rate I got the result that I'm the rockin' roll ones. :)


Today's  Great Poem

He didn't like the casserole.
And he didn't like my cake,
He said my biscuits were too hard.
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't perk the coffee right.
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and
smacked the shit out of him...

Like his mother used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...