Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reading, Writing, & Wiping

Today's Top News

Apparently things are getting so crappy that in some places in our great country the kids have to add toilet paper to their school supply list.

I don't know if this is news, it depends on what your definition of news is.

Google is known for having a sense of humor.  I found this story about searching Google for Obama here.

Don't worry if you are a hardcore Obama lover and this upsets you, you can always substitute Obama for Palin and get similar results.

Today's Great Status

Dear Lord, please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!

Today's Picture

Well, someone has some strong feelings! I guess this proves not everyone in Texas loves The Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...