Monday, October 28, 2013

Giraffe Profile Pictures, The Riddle & The Answer

So, if you have seen your friends with a giraffe profile picture they changed it because they got the wrong answer to a riddle.  Here is the riddle...

It's 3am the doorbell rings and you wake up. You have unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they have arrived for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and a variety of fine cheeses. What is the first thing you open? Answer by messaging me only. Good luck!!
So if you get the riddle wrong you are suppose to change your profile pictures for three days and post on your wall  why you have a giraffe picture and the riddle...

I am forced to temporarily change my profile picture to that of a giraffe for the next 3 days because a deal is a deal. So, why am I doing this? Well I responded to a riddle and you will too!! Here it is, if you decide to respond only do so by private message to me so others don't find out the answer. It's called the giant giraffe game! If you answer correctly you get to keep your profile pic the same, guess incorrectly and you too must change your profile pic to that of a giraffe for the next 3 days. Here's the riddle... 3am the doorbell rings and you wake up. You have unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they have arrived for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and a variety of fine cheese. What is the first thing you open? Answer by messaging me only. Good luck!!
I got the answer to the giraffe riddle right and you can find the answer at the bottom of this post after some cute giraffe pictures I have seen my friends post.




 Are

you

sure

you

want

the

answer....

Have

you

thought

this

through?

Have

you

consulted

your

conscience

or

Jiminy

Cricket?

Ok...

Your eyes... the first thing you open is your eyes!

You're welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...