Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Dumb, The Yum & The Bum

Today's Top News

Oh shoot!  That's not a command, that was just my expression after I read that some newspaper had to hire armed guards after being all I'm billy bad ass and deciding to print a whole bunch of gun owners addresses in the paper.  Ok, if you are going to bully people, ya think they might have picked the wrong group of people to piss off?  You can read all about it here.

Today's Yummy Post

Oh yes, oh yes... I do love good food.  I saw this recipe posted for Applesauce Cupcakes... and it doesn't have eggs in the recipe... (so if you are like me and sort of grossed out by the raw eggs thing)  and while the recipe didn't say so... I'm thinking you could eat this with a spoon, no oven required.  :) I'm just saying if it were my recipe it would be called Applesauce Delight - A Great No Bake Dessert.  So whether you just want to eat the batter or bake up some yummy goodness, here's the recipe.

 Today's Top Picture


I know the title says bum and the picture says butt... just work with me. 

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...