Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Keepin' It Two Thirds Clean & Classy


Today's Top News

Remember the uproar when Elvis was thrusting his pelvis around?  Ok, me either, not first hand anyways.  Well, fast forward and here to kick off 2013, Kathy Griffin has taken TV to a whole new level by giving Anderson Cooper's "sack" (her words, not mine) a smooch on CNN's live New Year's Eve broadcast.  I wonder if she missed the announcement that he's gay?
You can see the whole twisted thing here.


Today's Top Status

"Learn how to make your own dishwasher detergent! It's Easy Peasy!"

See that! Who'd a thought I'd wake up this morning to find out I could make my own dishwasher detergent?   If you'd like to learn how here's the link.

Today's Top Picture


Perhaps someone could share this one with Kathy....

What did you learn on Facebook today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...