Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Miss me?

I've been really slacking when it comes to my Facebook addiction.  One I've had lots going on, I do have five children and a husband and sometimes I actually have to pay attention to them. :o)  Two my friends have just been boring me to tears.  Enough excuses let's get down to business.

Today's Top News

Gov. Rick Perry wins!  Perry won the Republican primary today and (while I didn't hear it from my friends) Bill White won the primary for the Democratic Party.   Many of my friends are supporters of Debra Medina and according to them anyone that voted for Perry was stupid and ignorant at best.  Oh well, if the shoe was on the other foot I'm sure Perry supporters would have been talking trash too!

Today's Chain Status

It's movie line week on Facebook. Copy and paste this into your status and in the comment box, write your favorite line from a movie and see how many people know the movie and the line.

Today's Great Status

On a serious note I really liked this status and thought it was thought provoking.

What you focus on is what your team will focus on. Are you moving from point A to point B in a straight line? Or are you all over the place? Something to think about.


Let's hope my friends provide me with better stuff tomorrow or I'm going to have to post that thing about my grannies boobs. 


What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...