Thursday, March 11, 2010

1.4% Raise, Bringin' Home The Bacon, and Taxes

Today's Top News

You know there is so much about politics that it just makes my head spin sometimes.  The biggest hubbub of the day came about from Obama proposing a 1.4% raise for our military.  I don't know about you but it does sound like a pretty crappy raise when those fools in congress and senate make so much money... I mean they make some boneheaded decisions, waste our money on all sorts of things we don't need and pay way too much for things we do need. Yet our military men and women work hard, some are separated from their families and are in harms way and wow... you know what they make? Not enough!  It's not like anyone signs up for that as a way to get rich quick. God bless our military and I hope those fools do better by them than that.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

Today's Great Status

One of my female friends posted about how she did some work on the sprinkler system and how she was feeling all empowered.  All I could think of was that old Enjoli commerical.



Today's Great Quote

You know,a fine is a tax for doing wrong and a tax is a fine for doing well.

What did you learn on Facebook today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...